- On the 5th of the month you will receive your penpal pairing via email.
- You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal!
- The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written. This can be anything from a note explaining what’s in the box, to a fun recipe.
- Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers. If you’re a reader and you get paired with a blogger, you can choose to write a short guest post for your penpal to post on their blog about what you received. If two readers are paired together, neither needs to worry about writing a post for that month.
- Foodie Penpals is open to US, Canadian residents & UK residents.
If you'd like more information or would like to sign up, visit The Lean Green Bean website. Lindsay is the blog owner and founder of Foodie Penpals!
So this month I sent to Beth in Utah and received from Jeanie, right here in West Michigan! How funny that we are both Michiganders. :-)
I found out that Beth loves to bake, just like me, so along with some of my favorite snacks I also sent her some Easter goodies to bake with. I hope she liked everything!
Jeanie sent me an awesome box full of goodies...
A new brewery just opened close to Jeanie so she sent me this awesome Java Stout beer. You all know I LOVE my coffee, so coffee beer was right up my alley! I popped it open one Saturday night and it was absolutely delicious. I would definitely drink it again!
Jeanie also included cherry hot sauce (my son was in heaven!), Swedish pancake and waffle mix (YUM!), cookies, and some little chocolate wafer candies. Everything in this box was totally up my alley. Thanks again, Jeanie, for a fabulous foodie penpal box!
Until next month...